Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Dog Takes Human Baby to Raise

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog Takes Human Baby to Raise

    I know when I was pregnant with my daughter my dog was always with me, she never slept on the bed except when I was pregnant and she had to stay right next to me. Sadly she passed away last year. I had moved away and she stayed with my dad, my dad told me that one day she just left after he had noticed she was "out of it" and he has not seen her since. I loved that dog.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog Takes Human Baby to Raise

    that is the way most animals so. i know i had a coon hound once that got very old. one day he went off and never came back. and to be honest we never did find his remains either. When they do go off it seems like u can never find anything to help ease your mind on what happened to them.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog Takes Human Baby to Raise

    Mine haven't been around little children enough to 'adopt' any, but I could see them being like that (well the older two...the youngest one is just a space cadet lol).

    My middle dog is protective - is on guard duty for me all the time.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog Takes Human Baby to Raise

    same thing with her, I guess it is their way of dealing with death.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog Takes Human Baby to Raise

    yea. it was hard though not really knowing. i would have rather burried him myself. but if that is the way he wanted to go that is fine to. just makes me wonder still to this day where he really went though.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •